JOIN OUR TEAM— Available Positions!
Possibility for Remote Work Position
W&A Engineering is seeking an enthusiastic part-time Marketing Intern to assist the Marketing Coordinator and Business Development Team with day-to-day marketing and administrative tasks. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing to help you prepare to enter any fast-paced work environment.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Coordinator complete assignments related to administrative and organizational tasks, various research assignments upon request, preparation of marketing proposals utilizing tools such as InDesign, and guided presentation development based on company needs. The Marketing Intern will also assist with monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms and adjust outreach tactics as needed under the guidance of the Marketing Coordinator and Director of Business Development. This person will also help with monitoring the company’s website traffic and collect SEO data for review as well as distribute incoming web leads and opportunities, and perform data entry into the company’s CRM database. Additional tasks may include collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, preparing eBlasts, and assisting with the development of digital marketing collateral needs under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator and Business Development team. Experience using Adobe Design Suite tools such as Photoshop and InDesign are required. Candidates who are detail-oriented and who possess technical writing skills are preferred.
- Fulfill tasks set out by the supervisor to support multiple departments.
- Perform research upon request of the supervisor.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts and presentations.
- Utilize proposal templates to prepare marketing proposals.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, WordPress, and Google Analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree