Most Fraternity and Sorority houses at the University of Georgia have been remodeled or renovated from an existing building or historical structure. The Chi Phi brotherhood however, knew exactly what they wanted in their fraternity house, so they became one of the few Greek organizations to build their house from scratch.
W&A Engineering helped turn their vision into a reality by designing one of the few brand new fraternity houses in Athens, Georgia.
Milledge Ave.; Athens, GA
- Utility Infrastructure Design
- Stormwater Management & Hydrology
- Grading, Erosion Control, NPDES Permitting
- Site Design
- Planting Design
- Project Construction Management
- Due Diligence
- Local, State, and Federal Permitting
- Land Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Entitlement & Development Consulting